Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bev Devine Rambo - Class 61

Wow, was this a great stroll down memory lane. I graduated in 61 and was a song leader that year. Mr. Eathorne and I were both ejected by the ref for giving our opinion too loudly. I may be the only cheer/song leader to have received a technical foul in East High history, but it was worth it. I love the facts, the pictures, videos and stories.
Say hi to Mr. Eathorne from Bev Devine class of '61.
Mike Edwards and I stay in touch and he gave me this site. He said the golf tourney was great fun and so happy to reconnect with so many wonderful people, especially Mr. Eathorne. He was a model for so many of us. I too am an educator and hope I have made a difference in the lives of some of those I have taught and worked with. This is a fantastic site.

No comments: